Hearing Aid Rental
How would you feel having a brand new, latest technology hearing instrument every four years?
You would get two new hearing instruments every four years using your old ones as full deposit to the next pair. There would be no maintenance costs, warranties or any other outlay except for batteries and and you only pay the deposit once in the lifetime of the rental .
Whats the cost and how does it compare with buying.
Hearing Instrument RentalMonthly payments
- No large outlay
- New hearing instrument every four years
- Real Ear measurements
- Annual hearing test, reprogram and service
- Free wax removal
- No warranties or repair costs
Hearing Instrument PurchaseNo Monthly payments
- No need to change every four years
- There is a charge of £240 per year after year two for warranties
- No further outlay
- Free annual hearing retest, reprogram and service for the first two years.
- Real Ear Measurements
Whats right for you?
The rental offers a far cheaper route to keep hearing instruments up to date and apart for the one off deposit no more large payments EVER. So it really depends what you feel you want but it is a close decision as to which route is the best.