Ear Wax Removal
Richard W. Andrew is a Registered Hearing Aid Audiologist of 31 years. He has been trained for wax removal by Aston University accredited by the BAA and The Hearing Lab for both micro suction and ear irrigation.
We accept all cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Includes Video Otoscopy (Copy video emailed to you for your reference free)
- Micro suction of one ear
- Irrigation of one ear
- Jobson Horne of one ear
- Endoscope Micro suction of one ear
- Includes Video Otoscopy (Copy video emailed to you for your reference.
- Micro suction of both ears
- Irrigation of both ears
- Jobson Horne of both ears
- Endoscope Micro suction of both ear
Video Otoscopy of the Ear Canal
- If after checking your ear canal with the video otoscope for wax and no ear wax is present a copy of the video will be sent to you via email and a screening Tymponometry test ( This checks middle ear function ) and hearing test will be performed a copy of which will be presented for you to keep and if necessary a Doctors referral letter will be given.
Feel free to call us today on 01257 263253. Alternatively, book online below:
There are four ways we can remove ear wax
After taking a brief medical history of your ears and video otoscopy of the ear canal, a brief explanation of each procedure will be given before the Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser will remove ear wax.
Endoscope Micro Suction
is fully qualified in ear irrigation, micro suction and Jobson Horne as well as being HCPC Registered
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We are convenient for most of the Northwest of England
Tel: 01257 263253
To Book Call
Simply call for
Tel. 01257 263253